Monday 11 July 2011

The End?

You may have noticed that there have not been any updates to this blog/writing dump for a week now. This isn't because I have grown lazy and stopped writing, but because, well, I've kinda finished the first draft!!!1!

So ahead of me now lies the task of editing all that I have written, making sure that it all makes sense, no holes are left gaping in the narrative (other than the deliberate ones), and that the styles and flow are consistent for each arc throughout the novel. That also mean that there won't be too many updates on this here blog. From time to time I might drop in to say Hi, or to dump some of the chaff that I cut from my field of words. I prefer that to merely walking away and making this yet another ghost site taking up storage space in some shed on the other side of the world.

For now, goodbye. I wish you all a safe and merry time.

Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment